FINOP / Accounting
CSG can handle bookkeeping/accounting, regulatory reporting and FINOP responsibilities, allowing a firm to focus on its revenue generating activities.
CSG consultants not only hold the required FINRA qualifications, but have have the hands-on experience needed to maintain a firm’s books. In addition, CSG works with licensed CPAs to ensure that all work is GAAP compliant as well.
Financial Services performed by CSG include (but are not limited to):
- Manage general ledger functions (bookkeeping functions and adjusting entries).
- Completion of Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Net Capital Computation and Filing of FOCUS Report.
- Participation in FINRA/SEC examinations and annual financial audits.
- SIPC annual reporting.
- Virtual FINOP (Financial and Operations Principal).
- Recruitment assistance for firms searching for qualified Financial and Operations Principal.
- Advise clients on changes in Financial Responsibility Rules and how changes or transactions with impact the firm’s net capital.
CGS consultants may act as a Firm’s FINOP or just as a service provider under the Firm’s FINOP.